Ultimate Coolant Sensor
- Alerting you if your coolant level is low
- Reminding you to activate your handbrake
- Alerting you if you leave your lights on.
Low Coolant Alarm
- Factory water temperature gauges are very inaccurate working more as a cold; warm; hot indicator than an actual gauge.
- Your coolant levels begin to drop;
- The remaining volume of coolant is no struggling to keep your engine cool. Typically by the time your temperature gauge alerts you that something is wrong, the damage to your engine has already been done.
This could mean an engine rebuild after you get your vehicle back from whatever remote location you find yourself stuck in.
A low coolant alarm will alert you of a problem long before your temperature gauge will, allowing you to stop safely, turn off your engine and rectify the problem before there is any damage to your engine.
At some point when you are off road, you will probably find yourself in a situation, where adrenaline is high and as you jump out of your 4×4 to check the track ahead.
In the moment you forget to pull up your handbrake….. By the time you realise what is happening, you have a runaway vehicle posing not only a great danger to others around you but also risking unnecessary damage to your vehicle.
A handbrake alarm will instantly alert you if the handbrake is not pulled up while you are still in your vehicle and illuminate that “oops” moment.
How does it work?
Most handbrake alarms on the market only monitor the door. If you open your door the alarm sounds. This can get very annoying very quickly if you have no intention of leaving your vehicle. The Hard Candy 4×4 Vervet monitors your foot brake in addition to your door. This means that if you open your door but have your foot on the brake, no alarm will sound.
The number one reason for having a flat battery is leaving your headlights on when you leave your vehicle. This usually happens when you need to use your lights during the day, typically when it is raining or if you have driven through a tunnel.
A headlight reminder is the easiest way to avoid the inconvenience of time consuming and at times expensive road side assistance calls as well as battery replacement.