Source: http://www.jtsonline.com.au 1300 377 128 firstname.lastname@example.orgJamie's Touring Solutions
Shane from Jamie’s Touring Solutions is very proud of his 2015 Ford Ranger 4WD Setup, so much so he decided to due this youtube clip showing some of his customisations.
To give the Ford Ranger some clearance and to handle better off road, Shane comes a 2″ lift kit from Tough Dog Suspension plus a set of oversized tyre from the team at BF Goodrich.
To get the best performance on and off road Shane went to the BFGoodrich T/A All terrain tyre.
At the back Shane went for an ARB dual cab canopy with a JTS Rear drawer system and his custom 12 volt installation.
The 12 Volt system includes:
- Redarc BCDC 1240 DC to DC Charger
- Fullriver 120 amp hour deep cycle battery
- Cotek 350 watt pure sine wave inverter
- JTS 12 Volt Fuse box relays systems
- Custom 12 volt switching and LED light strips
- MSA DS40 drop down fridge slide
- Nation Lunar 12 volt fridge
Some of the mods still to come include:
- Custom Rhino 4×4 front bull bar
- 20″ Sniper LED Light Bar
- Rhino roof rack system
If you want to know how to set up your dual cab 4wd then either visit the JTS website http://www.jtsonline.com.au call the team on 1300 377 128 or email us email@example.com
Don’t forget to tell em Get Good Gear sent ya …